Resources & Support
KidsWell Network develops and shares resources to help participants better manage their patient panels and work toward quality improvement goals. Clinical pathways and other guidance is available below.
Refer a Patient to Care Management
Care management is a collaborative practice model that involves the patient/family, nurses, social workers and physicians. We partner with home care, insurance providers, caregivers and the community on behalf of our patients and families. Our care management team helps to facilitate communication, coordinate resources and referrals, and provide the tools and guidance to help our patients achieve optimal health.
- Patients up to age 21
- On a shared KidWell Network contract
- Patients may be referred for education and disease self-management of the following:
- Children with medical complexities
- Children with uncontrolled or newly diagnosed diabetes
- Children with high risk/uncontrolled asthma
- Children with sickle cell disease
- Behavioral Health
- High utilization/high cost
- Other poorly controlled/complex disease
- Patients needing assistance with resources related to social determinants of health
Any patient you think may benefit from the services of care management but are unsure of eligibility, you may refer for evaluation by a care manager.